Saturday, April 08, 2006

KH2: Rock Star Hair



10.5 hours into the game.

Worlds passed through:

Prologue (with Roxas)
Twilight Town
The Tower of New Shiny Clothes
Hollow Bastion
The Land of Dragons
Beast's Castle
Brief return to H.B./100 Acre Wood
Olympus Stadium

Currently:
Working my way back through the Disney Castle to the Gummi Ship hanger so I can return to Hollow Bastion.

Plot bits
Ok, remember how I complained about the plot? Well, if I'd played like 15 minutes longer last night, I would have gotten another Organization XIII fix.

Someone named... Demyx. He's got a bad 80s rockstar mullet and a sitar, and he recognized Sora. Or should I say Roxas, as that's what he called Sora again and again.

Sora continued his "meh, you're dumb, I don't know what you're talking about" thing... resulting in the dude reading off instructions that if "Roxas" won't come back with him, he's to engage (re: kick his ass) in order to bring out the subject's true disposition. Although, Demyx was rather reluctant to get in a fight.


Seriously, who thought this hair was a good thing?

The bringing out of Sora's true disposition is probably meant to be a Bad Thing, but I still want to see it happen.

I hope Demyx comes back because Auron sure didn't. Maybe they're having beers with Cloud and the surfer.

...yeah, I'm a little worried about my fascination with the villians as well.

Screenshot from Kingdom Hearts Ultimania

6 comments:

Sorcha Chumomisto said...

i'm stoked that auron was there even a little bit though. it makes me want to play even more than all the otehr talking about the game you've done.

that's not entirely true. the finger flick from hades was pretty exciting for me to hear about to. because i think i liked him better than any of the other characters in hercules.

c.rooney said...

What about teaming-up with Captain Jack Sparrow? Does that seal the deal?

Sorcha Chumomisto said...

you had to bring that up didn't you? i can't afford this game. :(

c.rooney said...

Tell you what, if I finish it by the time I come home, I'll bring it for you.

Sorcha Chumomisto said...

!! that would be fun! i would like that :)

c.rooney said...

Then I'll aspire to have it completed. :)