Monday, October 16, 2006

A new CP was very impressed with The Rainy Season, as was Rae, so I guess it's time to stop sitting on my hands and start preparing that for submission to Tesseracts 11.

Oh, speaking of Edge, I heard back finally from Brian, who told me I have a great personality and "loads of potential" as an author. Which is always a nice confidence boost to receive, especially from someone in the industry. (Which reminds me I'm supposed to email him about the photos from WorldCon.)

4 comments:

Rae said...

Remember, you don't need to approach your work linearly, necessarily. You can write out both those events as discrete pieces and then play with them - move them back and forth until you decide.

Rae said...

Okay then, so it's Tuesday.........
how's that book coming along?

c.rooney said...

Oh it'd be going smashing, darling, if I didn't have to work a real job so I could pay my rent. ;)

You remembered Project Runaway has the big finale on Wednesday, right?

Rae said...

AW! Rent again! Crap!

Yes! One last Project Runway!

Yay!