Saturday, February 17, 2007

Good Karma Reviews

I've noticed that from time to time, the comments and feedback I offer to my CPs seems to be helpful, and that many of you have reported enjoying reading my book reviews.

So...because I needed to get a LJ account anyway, so I could track the folks there... I created a review journal. It will not be a personal blog, but one focused on reviewing and promoting books and authors that I love. :)

Which means that this will still be my primary blog, but I will be posting reviews and information about authors on the livejournal. (You can pop buy to read the welcome to see what I mean.)

I would be honored if you would visit and participate in the humble efforts to say good things about great books: Good Karma Reviews.

6 comments:

karen said...

Great idea Chandra, seriously, I think it's a cool project and one that many authors will be glad of. It seems to me that there is too little spent on marketing newly published authors these days, so the more word-of-mouth interest that can be generated online, the better!

I've been over to LJ to check it out and it's looking good already. :)

c.rooney said...

Thanks, Karen. I hope with time and dedication, it will become a success. :)

Christopher M. Park said...

I'm intrigued! I'll be sure to keep stopping by there...

Christina Rundle said...

I am thinking about getting a Live Journal. I made another account for blogspot, that should be a little more business. I just don't know what to do with my current account now because I don't want to lose the friends I have on it if I change the title and information.

I like the idea you have. I'll have to visit and I'll probably have to get a live journal so I can leave comments.

I had fun yesterday. I hope we can all do it again.

c.rooney said...

Just to let everyone know, you don't need a livejournal account to post comments. The anon comment feature will be available on the review blog. :)

Rachel said...

That's a really cool idea.