Saturday, May 19, 2007

Further Swag Notes



Upon realizing I'd never bothered to show the other side of the folder that I thought was pretty cool... here you go. There's some kanji in the bottom corner of the front side (not this image) and I have determined that it does identify the blond fox is O-Inari-sama. This delights me to no end, as it proves me correct in having gone "blonde fox Inari!" and also having gone much earlier than I had ever seen this image "I bet Inari's just a blonde fox." (I told you it was a Girl Shiro folder, Katy.)





Syaoran all put together, and declaring my suitcase completely free of feathers. Observe his lovely goggles. (Am I the only one who feels this statue makes him look like he has a girlish hourglass figure?)



In case you didn't believe me about the cookies. (Sorry, it was taken with my phone, so it's pretty small... which is funny in its own way!)

3 comments:

Karen Mahoney said...

Your swag is truly amazing! Aki-chan, in the previous post, is my favourite (though it's hard to choose). It's all pretty magical. :)

c.rooney said...

I have to admit, I think she might be my favorite as well. :)

Rachel said...

You mean the action figure ISN'T supposed to be a girl? Sure looks like a girl.