Friday, June 22, 2007

Today I feel Part 2: The First Sale

Over the moon.

I would like to announce my first sale. ON SPEC magazine has accepted my 1770 word omake (one-shot stories) for publication in a future issue.

This means, uh, they're going to pay me. And people are going to read something I wrote. Like... not on the internet or hear me read out loud at LAWG. Like in a magazine... on sale in a store.... and I didn't pay someone to put me in the magazine....

Words won't go together in an intelligent way right now.

5 comments:

Danne Cole said...

So awesome hun! Congrats!!!

Rachel Vincent said...

Congrats again! I'm so happy for you. ;-)

Be sure to get extra copies!

Rachel said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And again....


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See - other people like reading you, too!

Karen Mahoney said...

I'm going to compete with Rachel O. for "!"s...

HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Cybele said...

You write very well.