Wednesday, September 19, 2007

26

Twenty-six comes with less pomp and splendor than twenty-five, but the milestone remains marked by steps along the path I chose a year ago.

With news from ON SPEC that The Rainy Season will appear in the Fall 2007 issue, I have done one better of my first sale by having my first publication be in the same year, and relatively close together.

There's another birthday present that I am so excited to talk about, but refrain until the contract and legal matters have been finalized. Some of you know what I'm referring to, and that they made an official offer yesterday at a lunch meeting to which I said yes. I'm looking forward to sharing the details with you after there is a written agreement.

My friend KT is visiting from the UK, and today we're going to Little Tokyo.

Ok, next year... twenty-seven in Tokyo with the leaves changing color.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Karen said...

Belated birthday wishes, Chandra!!

Birthday hugs to ya,

Karen
x

Sarah Kimberly said...

Happy day after your birfday!

I hope you talked like a pirate.