Saturday, September 08, 2007

Let's have a gleefest!

Please excuse the simplicity of this post, as the management is too giddy to be eloquent.




The first issue of my contributor's subscription to ON SPEC came today, which felt like getting a paycheque all over again. What a beautiful cover and a lovely magazine.

Ready for the geekout?

My name is print on the back as part of the list of "great fiction" that will be appearing in upcoming issues, and if that isn't good enough... the other name that has been highlight is better known as Marie Brennan, author of Doppelganger and Warrior and Witch!

7 comments:

Marie said...

Yep, that would be "Nine Sketches, in Charcoal and Blood." I can't wait to see that one in print. Think we'll end up in the same issue?

(Mind you, I do wish they'd printed my pen name -- as that's the one people need to remember -- but mistakes happen.)

Christopher M. Park said...

Congratulations, Chandra! That's really great news!

Chris

Karen said...

Yay! Go Chandra!! That is *so* cool. I got goosebumps reading it... Also, you're right next to Leah Bobet - that's pretty damn cool, too.

http://www.leahbobet.com/

She also has an interesting LJ.

Sarah Kimberly said...

Woohoooooo!

Rachel said...

YAY!!!!!!!! Happy Dance and lots of cyber champagne!

c.rooney said...

Marie—it'd be fun if were in the same issue, and I hope they put your pen name for the author credit in whatever issue that ends up being.

Thanks everyone!

Christina said...

I'm so excited. It brings me back to when you opened the letter. This is such a great moment!!!