Thursday, March 20, 2008

Congratulations to Rinda Elliot!

When I'm feeling upset or trying to motivate myself to do something I don't really have much of an interest in, I listen to the soundtrack for Legally Blonde the Musical. But there's one song in particular that never fails to bring a smile to my face, and I've been waiting for a reason to share it here.

While I'm still waiting on mine, it seems appropriate enough to accompany an announcement that Rachel Vincent's CP Rinda Elliot will be joining us* as a client of Miriam Kriss. Knowing Rinda had a rough patch during her querying—and that she came to Miriam in a way similar to how I did, maybe she'll get this song, too. If you've ever wondered what it feels like to get that call from an agent... hit play on the youtube viewer below.

3 comments:

relliott4 said...

Thanks for the congrats! I didn't even know there was a Legally Blonde Musical. I loved that first movie!

Chandra Rooney said...

You're welcome!

It's playing on Broadway, but MTV aired a recorded version a few months ago. We got it on the TiVo and have been watching it obsessively since.

Danne Cole said...

No you didn't, Chandra! I love that soundtrack!!! I know all the words and sing it in my car many times a week! Ok so maybe I just shared to much....but....Oh My God You Guys, Oh My God!!!!:)