Monday, September 29, 2008



Ake: Notice the blog is now running a week behind?
Ken: Yes, like it's in its own special time zone.
Ake: Could be why it took so long to find this artist's rendering of you.
Ken: A what now?
Ake: Helen Ewart drew it for Chandra's birthday. Here have a look.
Ken: I appear to be at the Fushimi Inari Taisha.
Ake: And?
Ken: I'd never willingly go to Fushimi. Maybe it's a picture of you?
Ake: I don't have girl hair.
Ken: I don't have girl hair.
Ake: Yeah. You totally have girl hair.
Ken: Is this leading to a suggestion that you start calling me Fox Girl?
Ake: I'm sure there are those who already do.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Totally cool pic, no matter who it's of. You two go share some tea and mochi and get over it.

Renee Sweet said...

this is one of the funniest posts EVAH.