Friday, November 28, 2008

It is snowing both in earnest and Kamloops today.

This week has been... I'm not going to go there. Instead, I'll say that my Wednesday became a Thursday and I managed a little over 2000 words. To meet my goal of 1000/day for November, I will have to write about 6500 in the next three days. It's entirely doable, it just made going to work a little difficult today.

Then I remembered why today is important:



Now, I feel a little bit better about the shift I've got to put in this afternoon. Regardless of what you think of Starbucks or the efforts of (RED), from a purely design standpoint that advert is a brilliant and clever bit of typographical magic.

Indulge in your love of the Peppermint Mocha Twist, people, because it just got easier to make excuses for why you can get one.

Remember Monday is World AIDS day and your tips help buy people Holiday gifts.

No comments: