Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday Traditions

Ok, I admit it. I sort of failed to observe the Solstice other than to go "hey, it's the Solstice... and I'm just going to lay down for what remains of the daylight hours now. Ok. Zzzzzzz." Mostly because I was observing my personal holiday tradition of catching a cold the week before Christmas. Good news, it's a minor one—and despite the annoying tickle in my throat and general lethargy, I'm good. Enough to make it through my shift today.

SHARDS cleared 40K over the past week. It was Renee Sweet's birthday yesterday, which she celebrated by sending her CPs a manuscript to read. Thanks, Renee! (She has puppy pictures, go look.)

But I have a Solstice present for all of you. Delicious chocolate-dipped gingersnaps... completely fat free and made with love!


5 comments:

John Evans said...

Wow, you had a cold too? I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, anyway. ^_^;

That Girl said...

cookies! *nom nom nom*

Leigh said...

Ooh, yummy! On Sat you missed Liz's AWESOME brown sugar shortbread cookies - soooo tasty. Mo couldn't get enough of them.

Sarah K said...

those look so uber tasty I want to lick the monitor. But I won't, because its the monitor at work, and that would be a special variety of yuck.

Chandra Rooney said...

I will save you a cookie, Sarah!