Friday, December 19, 2008

Less than a week to Christmas, and Rachel Vincent's asking on her blog about decorating. Rather than reply in the comments... I will show you, Rachel.

Behold:






In other news, Steve continues to prove a worthwhile addition to the house. Totally. Sexy. Foam.

Since I know these ones have been received, here are three of the surprise bookmarks. (I've got another four waiting in the wings.)


(Faythe-inspired for Rachel Vincent.)


(Prometheus inspired for KT Coope.)


(Ethanael-inspired for Renee Sweet.)

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Hey Chandra! I just nominated you for an I Heart Your Blog Award!

Check it out at my blog!

Cheers~
Leigh

Chandra Rooney said...

Thank you so much, Leigh!

Jim said...

Oh my god. Your Barbie tree (or a very PINK facsimile) is waiting for your here in LA as well.

And I love your mom's tree (I call it that because you tipped me off that she wouldn't let anyone else help). I love looking at it and knowing that I helped her with her insanity and now we can go off to the loony bin together. It's always nice to have friends when your under lockdown.

Rachel Vincent said...

Even prettier in person!