Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Release Day, Jamie Ford!



Today is Jamie Ford's debut day. Please purchase his amazing novel The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet, so we can see his name on the NYT Bestseller List.

When I first started Dreaming in Red, there were two bloggers that I "met" relatively quickly: Rachel Vincent and Jamie. So I tell you with sincerity that I have spent two years reading about The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet and wondering when I would get to read it instead. Now that I have a copy that answer is very, very soon.

Congratulations, Jamie! Can't wait to see your work next in Secret Identities: The Asian American Superhero Anthology.

3 comments:

Jamie Ford said...

Thanks Chandra--yep you were there from the beginning! We were like the Blogger Class of 2006. It's like we need a mascot or a cheer or something?

Leigh said...

I've been following this writer's journey on his agent's blog (Pub Rants) and she noted today some wonderful blurbs he got for the book as well as some terrific placement. Congrats to him, the book sounds really intriguing.

Chandra Rooney said...

It was 2006, wasn't it?

Wow. In internet years, that's nearly a decade ago.