Thursday, February 05, 2009

Puppets and plotting

This is either the coolest thing I've ever seen or undeniable proof that puppets are evil.

In other news, CLAMP has yet again blown my mind with the latest installment of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.

I'm still struggling with chapter nineteen of my revisions on SHARDS. I had a wonderful outline, but I worry that it's doing too much similar to book one. So I made a major, like major major, change to the plot which echoing and rippling (yes, both visual and audio effects) through the latter half of the manuscript. I choose to believe this little destructive waves are clearing a path for the Better.

Event related news on the horizon: I will be attending WorldCon 2009 in Montreal. Registration processed. Participant form submitted. Flight and Hotel booked! Now all I have to do is decide is whether I'd rather get The Dream Hunters or The Graveyard Book signed.

2 comments:

relliott4 said...

I enjoyed that video. ;)

alanajoli said...

Oooh, that's a tough choice. I'd be inclined to go with _Graveyard Book_ though, it having won the Newbery and all. :)