A Spy in the House of Love packed about two or three episodes' worth of stuff into one:
1) Adele is Victor's repeat client Ms Lonely Hearts.
2) Echo knows about imprints and asked Topher to make it so she could help find the NSA spy.
3) NSA spy was Mr. Dominick.
4) The Attic is creepy.
5) Ivy's role was to be a red herring and Dr. Fred wasn't the spy, either?
6) Boyd is the new head of security. Echo got a new handler named Travis.
7) Paul now knows about Mellie.
8) What is the purpose of the Dollhouse?
Pick one and discuss.
I'm going to focus on Paul. By telling him about Mellie instead of him finding out about Mellie, the impact of that reveal is lessened. Why I mention it, is because very little screentime was given to Paul's reaction. In fact, he didn't seem to have much of one. I'm sure this is so he could maintain his cover, but are we going to get to see him break some stuff week or should I conclude that Topher has more emotional depth?