Wednesday, May 06, 2009

According to my dashboard, the last Dollhouse post made 400 entries on this blog. (Isn't that sad?) I take this to mean I blog too often.

Seriously, I'm working on REFLECTIONS. That's the main reason for the relative quiet, as I'm battling with Oliver. The voice just isn't right, yet, and I'm guessing it's going to be one of those things I spend the zero draft finding. Isn't doing new things fun? *g*

Speaking of new... Have a look at Rachel Vincent's cover for MY SOUL TO TAKE, first book in her new YA series SOUL SCREAMERS. Why, yes, that is a Melissa Marr cover quote!


5 comments:

Rachel Vincent said...

Glad you like it. ;-)

Chandra Rooney said...

It's a pretty cover. Definitely going to jump off the shelves at people!

Sarah K said...

I don't not think that, in four years, 400 blog posts is too many.

At a mere hundred per year that is a posting rate of approximately two entries per week. I don't think that is unreasonable at all.

Chandra Rooney said...

Shhh, Sarah... I need an excuse for why I post so little. ;)

Jessica Kennedy said...

Great cover huh!? I can't wait to read it.