Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Tarot Cafe Novel Contest!

It's my book's birthday today. It turned a year old.

That's right, a year ago today I had a book published. It was brilliant. This book brought a lot of cool stuff into my life—great people and amazing opportunities. I hope that you all get to have that feeling many times in your lives.

So in gratitude for the love, support, and general awesomeness: I'm giving away a signed copy of The Tarot Cafe Novel: The Wild Hunt. I did a year ago, and it seems like a good thing to make into a tradition.

Until the 19th at Midnight PST:

So drop a note in the comments with how I can reach you for +1 entries.

RT on twitter and I'll give you +2 entries.

Here is a picture of the book's provocative cover!



If that's not enough, let me remind you Sequential Tart gave it a 9/10 and the book did reach #8 on an obscure Amazon.com top seller list. (Obscure top seller lists are the best obscure lists.)

It also has pictures! (I didn't draw them. Please stop asking if I did.)


So enter. Tell your friends to enter. You need something to read while you wait for Glee to return!

8 comments:

Melanie Golden said...

Hi! Awesome contest, and congrats on your book's birthday! You can reach me at Beautamouspink@aol.com or through my blogger page. I also re tweeted your tweet! My Twitter name is MelanieRGolden.

Leslie said...

Congrats on the anniversaire! I am planning on buying your provacatively-covered book, if I don't win a signed copy, of course! Either way, I can hardly wait to read the product of your strawberry-flavoured brain (and I can hardly wait for Glee to start again too!).

Ethanael said...

Shirin Dubbin and Antiphrastic retweeted on the twitter machine.

You're welcome.

Razlover's Book Blog said...

Congrats on your 1 yr. book anniversary!

I love the cover and have wanted to read this book since I first saw it and read previews on it!

Thanks for the awesome contest!

Ethanael said...

Kami of the Garcias retweeted.

Ethanael said...

monkey_perdue has retweeted.

This system is a little broken and inefficient.

Violet said...

Happy book birthday to Tarot Card Cafe! :) *tosses confetti* Thank you for hosting a fun contest in honor of your first anniversary! I'd love to enter.

Tweet:
http://twitter.com/TheEagerReaders/status/7786502202

Email:
theeagerreaders[at]yahoo[dot]com

Rachel said...

Wow! I keep thinking about that. A year!