Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone
And look at the shoes River wore in Time of Angels. They are so unbelievable, that you can forgive they are Not Era.
There was a lot great stuff in these episodes: the image of an angel is an angel alone is a philosophy paper. I have to say Amy wins this series. She just does. Not because she tried to seduce the Doctor, but because she's just made of more win than 11 & River Song put together.
I am considering changing the label for this to "Amy Pond FTW."
What I've concluded from these two episodes:
1) River Song killed the Doctor.
2) Steven Moffat has a thing about forests, monsters using dead people's voices to speak through communicators, and people turning off light sources. I will use this information to craft the 11th Doctor drinking game.
3) Next time there's a continuity error in something I write, I'm going to say to my agent "Look, a giant crack in time!" because giant cracks in time explain everything. And they eat people. Then make you forget that the person ever existed. Giant cracks in time are like what Weeping Angels want to be when they grow up.
4) For example: Giant cracks in time explain how despite that the whole basis of the Weeping Angels is that they quantum lock when you're watching them, they don't actually know when you have your eyes closed.
5) All space ships should have forests on them. Forests on space ships are AWESOME.